There are People Out There Who Would Happily Give You Money, If Only They Knew What You and I Know… That You Are an Authority In Your Field and the Best Person to Help Them
To make sure they know you are their single best choice, discover how you can best use your Authority Assets to bridge the Authority Gap.
There are are few things more frustrating in business than seeing potential clients choose a competitor – or do nothing about their problem – because they don’t know (or believe) that you are the best person to help them.
That happens when you are not yet seen as the stand-out authority in your market.
But, let’s face it, if your ideal clients are not calling you, it’s not their fault. You need to bridge the Authority Gap so that:
- Prospects come to you already wanting to work with you
- You have so much business that you can choose who you want to work with
- You don’t waste your time with prospects who won’t pay your fees, can’t make decisions or won’t take the actions you recommend
For that to happen, you need to be seen as the stand-out authority in your market.
You’re Probably Closer Than You Think
Some people will tell you that the route to becoming an authority is to write a book, start a podcast, do more on LinkedIn or whatever happens to be currently in fashion.
All of these solutions have their place but the problem is that all involve significant investment of time and money and the results are not guaranteed.
And the fact is, if you’ve got a track record of delivering results for your clients, you are probably closer to being able to reach authority status than you think.
You just need to make better, smarter use of the authority assets you already have to transform the way people think of you.
Your authority assets can include many things such as results you’ve achieved, the way you work, your published content and your previous clients.
The key is to build on what you already have, to release the potential that you know exists within your business.
Before anyone starts a major authority-building project like writing a book, I recommend they start with an Authority Assets Audit. This not only helps confirm whether the step planned is the right solution, it also helps clarify the message that needs to be conveyed.
So, if you’re seriously interested in being seen as stand-out authority in your market, I invite you to apply for a free Authority Assets Audit today.
Who is this for?
This is for you if:
- You are already achieving some success in business and are ambitious for more
- You have sufficient track record to justify a leading position in your market
- You are willing to self-reflect on what makes you stand out from your competition
- You are committed to investing time in taking the steps needed to stand out from the competition
This is not for you if:
- You see yourself as the same as your competitors
- You believe in silver bullets and easy answers and want the solution handed to you on a silver platter
- You are not willing to do some serious thinking and work to benefit your business
When you make the most of your authority assets, you’ll be better positioned to make more money, achieve the status you desire in your market and have a steady stream of the type of clients you want to work with.
To apply for a free Authority Assets Audit, please click on the link below and complete the application form.
Once I’ve reviewed your application, I’ll be in touch to set up the call. The Audit conversation usually lasts about 30 minutes. I’ll recommend next steps and tell you whether I can help you move forward, but you won’t be required to commit to anything.
It’s time to step into your authority, and I look forward to showing you how to do it!
Click here to apply for your complimentary Authority Assets Audit.